Very Hard and excited at first, But don't stay hard then

Hi Guys, recently I had intercourse with my new partner, who is I like a lot. At first I was very hard and excited, but seconds after the penetration I ejaculated. In the second run I could get hard, but didn’t last enough, It was like I had no sense. It becomes sleepy, wakes up but wants to sleep soon…
Any advise or experience about this?

2 Likes

Something similar is happening to me as well. Soon as I penetrare, something goes wrong.

Might be just pressure? I’ll try drinking a couple of wine glasses prior, just to see if the reason is mental pressure.

1 Like

I tried this :)))) Not working, maybe the wine wasn’t good ;). I think I was stressed… This is the main reason. Otherwise even thinking about her gives me erection.

Are you cumming bc you are so turned on that you achieved orgasm? I know when I’m successful with penetration, if my wife is super wet, it feels so much better and I have to switch my focus to a part on her body (nipples or neck) then when I feel that I calmed down I resumed. We also try other positions as well but I stay away from doggy bc that position is overwhelmingly satisfying and I cum shortly after.

Good point :wink: Well, one reason is, as you said, being super turned on. The other reason was being nervous and tense in first night. What helps really is to relax and go out of your head, don’t worry wether it may go bad and just enjoy and have fun. So in the later night we were more relaxed next to each other and intercourse was much better. A nice foreplay and focusing on her body parts are can also help a lot to get relaxed, be in the moment and enjoy…

1 Like

We need to do foreplay more…we are more make out and have sex lol

I also wanted to add I could never have back to back sex. Once I cum, it’s very difficult for me to go for round two since I get tired after I cum

It’s hard for me to cum in the second term

I’m glad I’m not alone in this

1 Like

You are definitely not alone here. My ex wife would become so angry and frustrated when I lost my erection during. Everything would start really nice and then I would just go soft and sex would stop. At first she took it well, then her frustration grew and she became angry

It’s mental, once I loose the tensions and stress, everything works normally

I’m sorry she did that to you…that would definitely make things harder

2 Likes