Stop panicking about getting it up

I currently don’t have a partner or had any sexual encounters recently. I find myself avoiding them now as I don’t want to risk not being able to get it up so I have been trying to sort this issue out without a partner. Is this possible to sort out my erection problem alone? I know I just need to stop panicking and change my mindset but I’m finding this difficult. Anyone have any tips?

No tips, because that’s your reality and you should focus on yourself. A lot of this program is precisely about that, turning the focus on self-pleasure beyond the hardness and orgasm. Rediscover things you like and enjoy that can be sexy, that can generate sexual arousal, but go beyond your penis. The psychological part is important and I know what you mean, I was alone for a few years after my divorce, and didn’t date much because of that fear and the feeling of inadequacy. I’m in a long distance relationship, but we see each other fairly regularly; erection has been an issue sometimes and she’s mentioned it, but she also likes that I give her pleasure in other ways. I’m visiting her again soon, I’ve been using the app for three weeks now, and I hope to have a better experience. At the same time, I don’t want to put a lot of pleasure in myself, I want to relax and enjoy being with her again. And I suggest you take the same approach, work on yourself, with yourself, and if someone comes along the way, you have better tools to go and try. It might work, it might not, but you would know yourself better and can keep working on that. Good luck!

4 Likes

How do you know you wouldn’t get it up?
PS most people are using this app because they are experiencing the same issue (either ED or PE or both), so we’re all just sharing our experiences with this challenging period in our lives. So, unless it’s a physical problem (low testosterone etc)and for the majority here it’s not, it’s basically all psychological. It’s anxiety, which is a form of fear. The trick is to find what works for you to stop the anxiety that takes you away from the present moment and the ability to enjoy physical pleasures, and basically makes you self-sabotage. There are many different ways to do that, this app offers a few different ways to get there I guess. There’s lots on YouTube as well, also maybe consider seeing a psychosexual therapist as well. Good luck bro, you’ll get there l, we all will.

1 Like

It’s ok to find this work difficult - it is. If it wasn’t Mojo wouldn’t need to exist- so be kind to yourself and aim to take forward those aspects that seem helpful for you - and yes I think on your own is the place to start.

1 Like