Sex was great! Then I got in my own head

When my gf and I first met. Sex was fantastic. I performed well and for long periods of time. When she started making requests of things for me to try, I made an effort to meet her needs and started getting in my head about her pleasure. She has her own body issues to work on and Iโ€™ve been trying to support her through it.

It all came crashing down when I weened off of Anti-Anxiety meds. The pill that numbed my erections is gone and now my genitals are super sensitive. Not only am I having trouble getting my girlfriend to orgasm, but Iโ€™m beating myself up for pre-mature ejactulation every time we have sex.

I get in my head and I feel out of control. Iโ€™m feeling a lot of anxiety around sex lately. It used to be so effortless. Now Iโ€™m stuck in a loop and canโ€™t seem to correct it. My girlfriend is extremely patient and understanding, but I feel like Iโ€™m on some invisible countdown to figure this out before she gets fed up and leaves me.

(Going back on my meds is not an option for me right now. I want to learn how to regulate my emotions without needing a pill. I think this app will help me control my body vs relying on medication to do the work for me.)

2 Likes

You might try some pelvic floor exercises. Kegels and whatnot.