Regardless of Self Image External Opinions Matter

I won’t say ED doesn’t causes any issues with my own self image, but I can usually talk myself out of that. I know it doesn’t make me less of a man. But none of that matters when it still is something that disappoints my partner and is looked down on in general.

I recently met a new woman and things were going great, but the first time we became intimate I couldn’t get hard. She was supportive, but I could tell she was disappointed and maybe even blamed herself. I also feel like being the the dating scene, few weeks in, she’s weighing the options. I honestly don’t blame her if this isn’t something she wants to deal with. So, at the end of the day I can feel fine about myself, but I still lose the girl because she wants a man who can get hard, and that’s not her fault either.

I just don’t know how to deal with that and it makes me feel desperate and ramps of the anxiety. Regardless of how I feel about myself. And I know you could say, there’s a woman out there who will work through it or be patient. But I want certain things from life and meeting someone at 36 is a problem without this making it even worse.