Opposite problem than most

While I haven’t been on here long, I notice most people are struggling with maintaining erections. My issue is that I don’t last long enough. Once my wife and I begin vaginal sex, I only last about 3-5 min tops and I don’t think she typically gets too much pleasure from it. What we’ve started doing is starting with oral until she’s close or finished, then I insert but, again, I don’t last long. She seems okay with this sequencing, but at the same time I want to get to the point where I can last long enough for us both to finish. Lot of these exercises and instructions seem to be geared toward performance anxiety and not losing an erection. Anyone struggle with my issue/ found anything helpful?

3 Likes

Hey mate,
There are others here with PE also. Stick with the program it’s really good. There is definitely sessions and exercises down the track to aid with PE and help us control our arousal so we can last longer.

I’d murder an entire litter of puppies to last 3-5 minutes, so I guess all of this is all perspective.

Sorry, I don’t say that to minimize your problems and struggles. If 3-5 isn’t long enough for you, then I think Mojo plus your own research on the topic can help provide some tools and guidance to understand your body and the psychological processes that are going on.

Kegels, reverse kegels, box breathing, pelvic floor release/massage, etc.

I hope you get to your target brother!

2 Likes

That’s pretty much my issue, too. Now that I’m in my mid 30s, I occasionally will have a problem getting hard again if my wife gets me off during foreplay (actually happened last night which led me to download this morning). What I have found helpful in general is I basically made a rule that my wife gets off at least once before penetration starts and it’s not uncommon for me to get her off as a finale once I’ve finished. Subsequently, I’ve found what really does it for her and gotten good it those methods. Ensuring that’s she’s had an orgasm first really takes the pressure off to try and wow her with my dick. We’ve been married for 11 years and that’s generally worked well.

Thinking about my endurance issues, they’ve always been there but there was a time when I could nut and stay hard. At 35 those days seem to be gone.

1 Like

Does frequency of sexual encounters affect others? That’s been the one pattern I’ve noticed that if we’re ever on a nice stretch of 4-5 days in a row, I tend to last longer (still not long enough for my wife to finish with penetration). Idk if saying “we need to do it more often for me to work on this” is necessarily fair or realistic - especially since my we’re expecting our first child in about a month.

As another aside, we started sex last night and I was very aware of things I’ve read here, breathing, reverse kegels, etc and it was the quickest finish I’ve had in a long time unfortunately. I barely enjoyed the orgasm, I was so disappointed it was so quick. Is it possible training has the opposite effect for a bit?

1 Like

Research says it it possible to train that off.

At least I like to hope so´, since I am in the same boat.

And I hope physical fitness (I run 3 times a week and hit the gym 2 to 3 times a week) + a bet on drugs prevents me from erectile dysfunction later on.

I am 27, turning 28 soon