How to get stronger erections?

I kinda have nice erections but i guess i used to have harder erections couple of years ago(i am 25 now). I quit gym due to my job. How can i regain my harder erections?

2 Likes

Also interested in this (32). I am working on pelvic exercises from this app but would be interested to hear success stories

1 Like

started doing doing pelvic floors about 3 months ago, and my erections are a bit harder now

Iโ€™m going through shick wave therapy course for penis right now, they say that in the end vascular system will get stronger and I will have stronger erections. I did only couple of sessions so far, but I already started to notice that itโ€™s easier for me to get turned on and erections are harder the they used to be. I donโ€™t know if this is just a psychological factor, exercices I got here on mojo or this treatment or everything together, but I wonder hiw itโ€™s going to be when Iโ€™ll get the full course. try to talk with your therapist about this option

1 Like

Stop consuming products that have estrogen such as soy, milk, processed foods, excessive red meat, some grains just do a search for food to avoid. This helped me. I feel stronger and have better health

There are no reliable, conclusive studies proving soy raises estrogen levels. Soy does not contain estrogen. It contains phytoestrogens and isoflavones, which lowers LDL (bad cholesterol). Definitely limit red meat and processed food consumption.

https://sniglobal.org/origins-of-the-soy-feminization-myth/

I was considering this and there is good research evidence for a benefit. Mind me asking what age are you? It takes a number of weeks and I have to drive a good bit to do it but curious if worth it.

no problem at all. Iโ€™m 42.