How do you keep the sexual flow going?

I keep it going by being passionate and working hard with foreplay to make up for the lack of ability. But in my head I’m so frustrated and I worry that she will be disappointed as well.

I’ll try and continue sex after losing my erection by touching and some performing some oral pleasure. But it mentally frustrating knowing that I won’t get hard enough for penetration.

Focusing on physical touch. That helps keep my mind focused on her and what is feeling good and not the negative thoughts.

If she keeps going down on me and puts the condom on, it can help. Though I usually lose the erection at some point.

Wanking to keep hard and kissing

I pleasure the partner as much as I can whilst masturbating

I’ve found that touching playing with different parts of her body can be a good workaround for the mental block. Focusing back on her and not on myself.

Kissing.

I’m willing to try something new to help in future, sometimes I’ll keep touching elsewhere on the body, talk dirty, ‘keep my eyes on the prize’, try to breathe and tell myself that it’s okay, although that doesn’t always work or I just forget to do anything that would help in the moment.

Blowjob to penetration quickly works most of the time. Condom interrupts that. Go down on her and masturbate hopefully get the damn condom on and pray that I can feel enough to concentrate on the physical feeling. Can’t say it’s me at my best any time I use a condom though there are times, when I’m exceptionally horny and hard that having one on is like wearing armor and I can give it my all without fear of PE. So who knows?

Pills an videos

Condom open and ready to go right way up. Keeping the foreplay going with flow - keen and capable partner is a big factor, boring doesn’t work.

I don’t know. Usually after not being able to get hard and once we both ‘gave up’, the pressure goes away and I end up getting hard afterwards.

I might go down on her, or sometimes I’ll just stop and take a breather, gently caress her and focus on connecting with her before getting back into it.

Definitely talking to your partner helps. It lets them know it isn’t about them but about you and it makes them less self conscious and willing to help you. Also talking relieves some of the anxiety as well because you’re bringing them into the experience. You can plan together and she may be more patient which in turn may again relieve some anxiety.

Draw erotic energy from a variety of sources and acts. Such as paying attention to the partner and see how much he’s turned on, and feeling the sensation of being touched

I have no idea

I pause pleasuring my partner and have her really work me up. But then if there’s any penetration difficulty it’s game over.

Talking dirty and what we like and love about each other. Taking turns with forplay

I keep the flow going by continuing to feel my girlfriend’s body, trying to focus on just the sensations though it doesn’t always work.