How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Honestly laughing is a great way we keep the sexual flow going and also touching elsewhere on the body

Condoms have proven to be an obstacle for remaining hard in my experience. The most success I’ve had with them is when a partner is performing oral sex on me and if I get it on when feeling fully ready from the foreplay.

My only issue with this is, is that I don’t feel I can ask a partner of this if they’re not doing it of their own accord, especially if it’s with a new partner. I would never want to feel like I’m pressuring anyone into something they wouldn’t want to do.

I like kissing & rubbing down my woman & getting her aroused.

With fantasies, talking about fantasies.

Sexy talking

Taking deep breaths and focusing on what I’m feeling and where my partner touches me helps.

kissing, having down time, talking to each other about what’s going well and what we’re enjoying

For me, the most interruptive thought is “does my partner enjoy this, or is she pretending.” Alternatively, the most arousing thought is observing her undeniably enjoying a particular experience. So, when I lose my flow, returning to pleasuring her often helps me get back in the mood. Slowing it down and being affectionate is my style of sex, and although it’s difficult, I have told her that certain things turn me off (very loud moaning, constantly saying “F***”, and speeding up too fast.) She tried to accommodate me but eventually got too insecure and became cruel, so I broke it off and I’m single again. No worries, it was a short relationship. I’m enjoying discovering myself.

By satisfying her in every way possible hoping my erection come back to the party

1 Like

When I reach for the condom, sometimes I first take her hand and place it on her body, often she’ll then start playing with herself which keeps the flow going and is also a turn on for me. Knowing that she’s not just sitting there waiting for me to try to clingfilm an earthworm really helps :wink:

Imagination helps - Like if I am imagining I’m making love to a nurse or a graduate student taking my class and I am the professor

It doesn’t, as soon as I start to panic and i start to lose it my girlfriend gets very upset and it’s got to a point where she does not wish to do anything

It’s worked before, but not always is if after I can’t get it up my wife will tell me no worries next time in a loving way and we just lay in bed together for a little bit longer. Because all the pressure is off I can sometimes get it to work.

Thinking about the true desire I have for thag person. Getting back to that more animal brain instead of overthinking. Just doing it for pleasure

I can sometimes breathe through it or just slow down. I often hurry because I’m afraid of getting into my head and losing the erection.

I tend to shift the focus to my partner when I’m too in my own head. Sometimes that shift works and I’ll regain an erection, sometimes not. Just depends on how severely I’m in my own head about things.

Asking her to put condoms on with her mouth, works well, keeping connected while touching

I find it difficult to keep the sexual flow going. If I can see a partner is really into it, and sounding like it, then that’s enough to keep the flow.

The challenge for me is that her running to take a leak before we get started is my erection killer because it marks the time that were about to get serious and leave me alone with my thoughts. I sometimes stimulate myself while waiting and imagine what’s about to happen to get my thoughts off of spectatoring.

Give oral. Rub all over her body. Do something extreme like whatever in your head that you’ve been afraid to do or wary of.