How do you keep the sexual flow going?

I think having your girl talk dirty to you while you put a condom on definitely helps with the process

I don’t know

If I feel myself getting soft changing positions has helped in the past. Not so much now as I’ve developed bad performance anxiety

I generally try to streamline everything. But, I put so much into trying to keep the vibe right/focusing all my energy on creating the perfect moment, that it can become work for me and a little less fun

Try and make her cum quickly and then I will be able to concentrate on doing it properly when I get hard again but if she doesn’t cum quickly. I struggle then as I will of gone soft

Generally by lots of physical contact, kissing, licking, fondling.

I’ve been lucky enough to have been in a monogamous relationship and not need condoms for about a decade. But before, having her put it on with her mouth helped.

Waited to marry to have sex which I totally regret now only trying to make it soecial and really its never been very special unless Im hard as a rock and in the mood I feel like a letdown and a failure, so to keep the mood going I do like massaging or lightly caressing her skin, smelling her, giving her small kisses all over

Usually by sticking to missionary and hope for the best

if my dick is hard and its time for a condom, just have your partner suck your dick while you get the condom ready. Then slide it on after she takes your dick out her mouth

rub up on her

I think having all the condoms and toys within easy reach is the way

Start talking. Sometimes it helps to just stop and embrace her for a minute and talk about something that happened during the day. I find myself getting aroused again on my own not long after that.
Laughing. Pointing out something I find funny, and making her laugh, really brings me calmness.

Complementing her helps me to bring me back into my body.
After putting a condom on, accepting that things may have slowed down a bit and work my back up more slowly. I can get aroused and hard again with the condom on. She is willing to wait, and if I’m patient, I can become aroused again relatively fast.
Spanking her is also a good way to bring out both of our demonic sides, although gotta be careful not to do that too much!

One thing I want to try to start out on a good relaxed foot is for my partner and I to give each other a relaxing massage. I’ve given partners a massage to kick of foreplay before but have never suggested getting one in return. I think it may put me in a more relaxed mood especially if we were to incorporate whispering positive affirmations into each other’s ears.

To keep the flow going it can be fun to implement sex toys and vibrators into the mix. Sometimes having different sensations like vibrations on the frenulum seem to help. Plus I find just being more open and exploratory with your partner can make things more comfortable in general when it comes to sex.

I usually default to pleasuring my partner orally

Maybe just saying I’m not hard yet and then keep going with foreplay. That’s an option. Follow it up with a genuine compliement might help too

I just put nice music and try not to be awkward

I can’t so I don’t

Shifting the focus away from the penis, plenty of other ways to keep the flow going such as touch and talk

I focus on using other things besides my dick to stimulate my partner, until I’m into it. Also, taking control of the situation by being in control- if she wants intercourse I can apologize, but that raises the voice of the inner critic, so instead I tease and deny her, use my hands, mouth, toys. She loves it, and I get less in my head about the erection and more enjoying each other.