How do you keep the sexual flow going?

I dont, I usually roll off of her and then feel like I have to give an explanation of why I didn’t finish and reassure her that it isn’t her and she is sexy to me.

Kissing, nipples being touched, pinched, etc…

Put on the condom while my parter masturbates and I watch her.

By continuing to do exciting things, like talking in a sensual nature, or kissing & feeling parts of the body while they do the same to you.

I’m not really sure, and to be honest I don’t really know which areas of my body help to keep me turned on. Perhaps I need to explore, or perhaps, like was mentioned in the video, I could include her in the putting on of the condom and try to blend it into the foreplay.

Sometimes I like to just stroke them while getting blown a think about their body

Gentle look at the other person and forget about yourself and let them turn you on again

Can’t feel sexual pleasure, so how is it possible to get a flow going?

I try to focus on things we are doing to each other not associated with our genitals. Like where her hands are on my body, where I am kissing her, grabbing her, how our legs are wrapped up together. I get a lot of enjoyment out of those feelings and it helps me detach from spectatoring on my erection or lack thereof and enjoy her as a whole. When I’m really focused on these things, the erection comes naturally.

Getting head

I’ve noticed that sometimes if we’re just cuddling or just holding each other in bed, we progressively hold each other tighter and tighter and it might sound sound weird but it’s like animalistic urges kick in and we both just have to have each other. It’s often been our best sex aswell because it’s purely natural and no thoughts get involved, it’s all just in the moment

Turning her on more and at time it arouses me.

I like to give my lady oral or have her kiss my neck or give me oral or making out helps keep the flow going for me when I notice my erection slowly going away.

Taking things slow

usually I am too focused on how the woman is feeling and what she is thinking to think about any sort of sexual flow.

I think being upfront with the issues that you have prior to having sex really helps. If you explain that you have been issues recently, then she should be more patient and willing to help. I also think giving suggestions to release the tension can also be good.

Not to give up if it does go down in the moment. Take a step back, get back into some foreplay and give it another go in a bit or try something else!

Slowing down and going back to more sensual touching of the body. Personally, taking a breath and going back to kissing to start helps me put my mind back in a better place.

I have sort of a routine from foreplay to penetration but it doesn’t always work. Especially with newer women in my life. I guess I do not really know how to keep sexual flow going or maybe even starting a productive flow

When I pleasure the girl that gets my flow going sometimes. Or when she gives me oral that always gets me erect. When she takes over that too gets my sexual flow going because when I take over I judge all my movements and pressure myself to perform. But if she takes over I just relax and sit back.