How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Changing positions

Touch, eye contact, sharing

Kissing mostly helps

Focus on her rather than myself

Once it’s broken, I can’t get out of my head about it. So, I don’t know.

Prolong foreplay, focus on other activities besides penetration.

Flirting

I think just continuing to cuddle and kiss with each other helps substantially!

Open communication and managing expectations would help.

Talking about what we are doing with eachother seems to help me. And perhaps some positions are better then others. We are still sorting some of that out.

I try to take more time. I have her stroke my penis gently while I caress her - I try to get away from “the big moment “ kind of thinking. When she strokes me and I feel aroused and hard, it builds confidence. “If I can stay hard when she’s focused on my penis, then surely I can stay hard once I get inside of her.” It often works ok, then of course the next mental struggle becomes “can I delay orgasm and keep thrusting and varying the pace, etc - and then come — without losing my erection first?” And “have we been at this long enough that it won’t seem premature to her if I come?” Not exactly the most relaxed mindset.

Fantasise

Fantasies in my mind

Continued foreplay, kissing, light scratching/stroking

I think actually just telling my partner I’m a little nervous, slower foreplay,

incorporation of touch and sensations during this moment. maybe even some dirty talk.

I think incorporating toys would help alleviate the pressure, but she sometimes insists on penetrative sex, saying it just doesn’t feel the same.

I don’t know.

Sometimes I transition to giving oral, but it rarely works for me. I feel like this is where I struggle the most.

while im opening the condom, Ive had her continue oral sex to keep me hard.
I have also played with her too.