Can’t explain it

Long story long lol, 16 year relationship ended, pretty much a sexless partnership with me initiating it all the time, the gaps between sex became longer and longer. It was about 10 months since our last time, then I ended it. Fast forward 7 months after the separation, had been building this friendship with a colleague whom Im very attracted to, anyway we’ve slept together a few times, the first 2 times were electric, but last night I kept getting hard through touching, foreplay etc and we had sex but after like 5 minutes it would go down, so I’d build up again and then same thing would happen. I can’t explain it, I was relaxed, aroused, connected etc but I did have really sore balls that felt swollen, is it possible that was the distraction that allowed the inner critic in? I still finished and she came through my oral skills. Is it worth analysing this guys? Or just move on? It played on my mind a bit today because I’ve been going all the daily work in the app etc, just felt a bit deflated

1 Like

I’d try and not over think it, it sounds like you have good chemistry with this woman and because this one time you were hard and soft it’s left your worrying. The worrying about it will cause the issues, just try and see it as something that happened but it’s not a big deal or it will play in your head next time. :wink:

1 Like

Cheers mate I will definitely do that. We certainly have great chemistry and I think she would be really supportive either way

1 Like

One thing I’ve learnt here so far is there is a massive amount of these problems all in my head. When your confident and relaxed things just work, when you have a bad experience it plays on your mind. I’m yet to crack the pushing out the self doubt and self critic but I’m getting there. Think this is about repetition and not putting too much pressure on yourself to perform.