What was your experience of wax and wane like?

:waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :first_quarter_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon:

Good I hope I cam do this in the moment though

I loved it. It brought some confidence back in me that I have control over my erections again by just being calm and methodical

very enjoyable, and full of erotic sensations. made me proud of my dick!

1 Like

Iโ€™m hoping it will remind me that my dick doesnโ€™t need to perform โ€œperfectlyโ€ because thatโ€™s just not how Iโ€™m wired

going to try in the next couple of days

Going to try it

Feels like edging which I hear is bad for you

I couldnโ€™t get it up the 2nd time. Will keep trying

It made me feel like I can control my erection again. Super fun!

I str8 up came after. Made me feel confident in myself some. Which is an improvement of course

It helped me see that a boner can come and go. It made me feel more in touch with my own arousal.

It was good to experiment with different ways of obtaining an erection. I came to the realisation that the typical way I try to obtain an erection was quite rushed and placed a lot of pressure on myself.

Very good, responsive. Hopefully be able to have similar results in the moment

Actually good

Couldnโ€™t get it up but Iโ€™ll try again.

It was a good experience. Kinda surprised by how easily the erections returned after struggling to achieve the first. Once I got into it, I found it took little time to return to a full erection.

Really pleasantly surprised! The pressure to perform is the biggest contributor to my sexual anxiety, and in the short time of my first attempt, I was impressed that that didnโ€™t hinder me at all!

:waxing_crescent_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

Gf