What’s the first scene in your erotic bank?

Wrapping my arms around a really hot guy from the back - feeling his chest and nipples with my hands while my chest presses against his broad back.

1 Like

girl in bikini

girlfriends round nice bum in panties

During a first hook up, the guy sits on my lap as we start making out, and when I go slip my hands into his pants I feel that he’s wearing a jockstrap.

1 Like

Sex with a work colleague

Me Lying on top of my partner. Penetrating them, while there head leans off the bed. Intense and a lot of touching while having sex.

All dressed up for the club, take my girl outside and rail her in the alley

Having threesome with my wife and her best girlfriend
I would join in once they had aroused themselves getting my cock sucked by the friend and my wife eating her pussy
Would then fuck friend in the arse as wife continues to play with the pussy

My ex slipping my dick inside her and saying “you’re so hot” while riding it.

Partner in doggy with their hands tied behind their back, shaking their ass up and down to indicate they want to be fucked from behind

The way it feel when he’s spreading my cheeks

I have a fantasy of watching my girl getting pleased by another man or men…

Partner moving her ass

Me going down on my partner while she is Ion work call. She wet and breathless but trying to remain composed on the call. I am looking up in her eyes as she trembles through a silent orgasm.

Wife being gangbanged

Partner wearing short mini skirt and no panties, bending over to pick up something intentionally dropped on the ground to show me her bare pussy under her skirt

Eye contact during blowjob

I slowly undress my wife, when she is blindfolded, not knowing what I will do next.

I imagined catching up with a guy I’ve hooked up with before where we go back to his room and rekindle the old flame

1 Like

Me and my current partner…but we’re ‘strangers’ meeting in a bar.

A former hookup, friend with benefits, who had voluptuous breasts that giggled when fucking and a fun wet pussy. Eating her out was nice followed with full penetration.