What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

El sexo es un encuentro de conexion sensorial y corporal que tiene que generar tranquilidad y frenesí en partes balanceadas. Que frena el tiempo, que hace que no importe nada más. Es necesario comunicarse o entender lo que quiere la otra persona o lo que querés vos y dejarse llevar.

Not goal oriented, about pleasure, fun and discovery

A passionate moment of intimacy that both parties enjoy

A feeling that we are sharing a special moment together that no one else can replicate.

A physical/pleasurable intimate interaction between 2 people

Smelling each other
Touching each other’s body
Kissing body

Physical and emotional intimacy, playfulness, trust

To me sex is more than that. it’s a connection of two lovers joining to make one connection, emotional and physical

Connecting with my partner and enjoying pleasure together.

Is to be close and connect intimately with my partner and truly enjoying the sensations of pleasure and touch. Sensually kissing, touching, licking, fucking each other and being present in the moment without any expectations around performance.

Having a pleasurable connection with my partner, enjoying each other’s bodies and enjoying the pleasure we give each other, in whatever kind of contact that takes.

Enjoying the moment without thinking ahead. Building a connection based on touch and senses and not seeing penetrative sex as the ultimate goal. If it happens great, but it doesn’t have to. Being one body not two.

I love having sex I love laughing. I love having fun. I love smile and I love conversing and I think I’m a little bit fruity, but I like being fruity and actually having a personality and emotion sometimes.

Sex to me starts when you start to play with each other’s genitals and writhing around together. Full blown sex is penetration.

Initimacy

1 Like

Two or more consulting adults providing each other pleasure and enjoying each other’s bodies and companionship

1 Like

An intimate experience between two people, personal and unique! Feelings of love and connection

1 Like

I don’t refer to the act as “sex” but as love making. It is an intimate time where you share the love you have with your partner in a very intimate way, revealing the love you share with one another.

Interchange of favors that cause pleasure between us. Feeling love between the 2 parts

Getting closer to someone by deep physical connection