Too small too soft. Worthless and broken

My wife and I have been together for almost 18 years and last week she told me that she doesn’t enjoy sex with me anymore because my penis is not firm enough and not thick enough. I found this app and my sexual health score is 2/100.
I haven’t had an erection since. I feel worthless and broken.

3 Likes

This app is a step in the right direction mate! Keep it going, we’re all here to support each other!

5 Likes

I found the sexual intelligence recorded therapy session (in resources section of app) interesting on this very topic - towards the end of the 6 episodes - may be worth listening to.

2 Likes

Maybe her vagina is too big and loose? Either way you need to work on it together, as putting pressure like that and making it all you is what has created your ED problem in the first place. So she’s going to need to show more understanding and work with you if she wants you to get back to your usual Fucktioning self. Good luck brother.

3 Likes

I am not a therapist and don’t want to give you inappropriate advice. It was obviously distressing for you but I would like to say be kind to yourself and don’t beat yourself up :heart: We’re here for you and will support you :heart:

3 Likes

I meant to say we’re here to support each other :blush:

2 Likes

My brother,
You are here to improve the situation for yourself and your Mrs. You’ve already taken the first step to progress to a better place.

My response is you gotta trust the system and things will improve. In the meantime together you might consider pleasuring her orally, with your hands or even buy a toy and use that together.

You are not worthless… your sexual performance does not define who you are as a human. That’s just the inner critic. The community is rooting for you bud. You got this

5 Likes