Stopped being consistent

I have struggled to consistently use mojo now I have finished all the phases. Is there a way to restart so it will assign me daily tasks again or do I just have to use the resources on my own accord?

3 Likes

You can contact mojo via the help/support chat and they can reset your course - they may have other options too.

3 Likes

I’m struggling with being consistent aswell as I just feel this app isn’t user friendly and easy to navigate also some exercise are so long in explanation and no videos to show how to do it. Wish I could open the app and it be a bit more straight forward. But that’s just me maybe others are having an easier time with this app.

2 Likes

My avoidance part also has trouble with consistency on the app. I’ve been paying for it for 3 quarters but haven’t touched it for two. I guess I just see it as a lot of work. It’s too much executive function right now.

I kind of floundered after finishing the phases too. But I went back and there is a lot of stuff that weren’t parts of the phases. I started listening the therapy sessions which I’m finding insightful. You can also go back and redo any of the phases.