Should i stop masturbating?

Hey, new here :slight_smile: i have been on antidepressants two years ago and stopped already. After that, my erections have never been the same. I can’t really come in penetrative sex, although i can sometimes get hard enough to have a couple minutes of penetrative sex (and condoms make it more difficult). I also cannot get hard if someone is performing oral sex on me. Been to the urologist and no physical reason for it.

The only way for me to come is by masturbating (myself, if someone else is doing it usually doesn’t work). Should i stop masturbating? Because adding to the anxiety that has built up, i also don’t feel much during penetration and that kind of kills the erection.

5 Likes

This is what I’m trying to do it’s really difficult to stop masturbating with the hand but I bought a full size sex doll and my wife even told me to get one but she doesn’t want to see her. I’ve been trying to just finish using the regular penetration not the hand and it is an absolute nightmare but I’m really hoping eventually it works. Here’s what I’ve found so far, it seems to work, you slowly improve but the moment you use the hand just one time you lose all the progress. It’s like the hand is the path of least resistance and the neurological system just wants to use that easiest pathway but if you starve it of that pathway it will eventually reset so the other way will begin to work.

1 Like