Losing hardness while going down on partner

Does this happen to anyone else? My partner takes anti depressants with sexual side effects so it takes her a very long time to orgasm. She also doesn’t generally orgasm from penetrative sex so I down on her. I have no issue with this but I can’t seem to stay hard while doing it, Especially if I’m down there for like 20-30 minutes as it’s not exactly a comfortable position. I have no issue with this but my partner takes it as meaning I’m not into the whole thing. Once she voiced this concern it became a self fulfilling proficy and really kick started a larger ED issue.

2 Likes

Yes this happens to me. I enjoy going down on my partner but it doesn’t arouse me, and if I’m there for a long time I won’t stay hard. Have her give you a bj right after.

Yeah, I think that’s pretty normal. Unless I’m in 69 I’m not getting any stimulation so I go soft every time. Sometimes I’ll jerk off while I go down to stay hard but I’m ussually to focused on the task at hand… er… mouth

2 Likes

Yep. Same here… going down on her I’m hard… then when I’m about to move to “popping it in”… my brain goes… er …am I hard… then next second…and I mean second… it’s gone…
Spectatoring… and inner critic…

3 Likes

I was and sometimes having this problem also.
If you are in bed try laying so your penis is against the sheets and gently stimulate them with some gentle rubbing or rolling hips side to side. Gentle enough and occasionally enough to keep stimulation but not climax or take focus away from what you are doing.

3 Likes

Some folk just don’t get hard that way. I almost always require touch.