I really need help

I recently broke up with my ex gf of 8 years and met someone else, The first time we slept in the same bed i wanted to start touching her but i could feel like i wasnt getting erected but thank God she stopped me because she didnt want to rush the sex, due to the fact i didnt get aroused i made sure i bought over the counter penis pills at the gas station which worked the first time we had sex 2x, it wasnt until the next encounter without pills i experienced my first ever loss of an erection which has been a nightmare ever since we have been together 5 months now and sometimes i get erections, sometimes i get erections and i ejaculate in 5 seconds, sometimes i get erected and while im penetrating it goes down and sometimes i dont get erected at all. So i decided to have sex with my ex and it was amazing in a matter of 2 days we had sex 8x while with my new partner im having trouble having sex 1-2x without any erection loss. Please i need help

Sorry to hear about the difficulty youโ€™re experiencing. As men we place a lot of pride and value in our ability to sexually please ourselves and others. While I am no medical expert (simply another Mojo user seeking dysfunction guidance) , it seems loud and clear that you might be experiencing a sense of nervousness or anxiety with your newer girlfriend / partner compared to the level of obvious comfort you established with your last long term girlfriend. * years is a LONG time for partners to learn about each otherโ€™s bodies and specific sexual needs / desires. Subconsciously you could be panicking about the fact that comparatively speaking, your new partner is uncharted sexual territory and you grew incredibly familiar with the body / wants / sexual habits of your ex, allowing the sex to be more fulfilling and overall just easier to initiate! Out of curiosity have you begun any of the Mojo courses surrounding performance anxiety? have they helped? best of luck in treating this problem.