How was trying the squeeze technique?

ended up lasting more than 10 min but i wanted to try the technique so i kept going and i failed, didn’t really work just felt like it made me wanna cum more, i might not be doing it right tho

Worked well, dropped me right down after doing it

Worked great!

Works great. I will use.

Kinda pointless cos u ain’t gonna take it out whilst having sex every 15 seconds to squeeze

Worked very well, 3 x 10 second squeezes got me to 10 mins which I amazed me.

Used light to medium pressure, sometimes it dropped my arousal, sometimes it seemed to bring me even closer to the point of no return. Was doing the box breathing and breathing deep so was calm and made it the full 10 mins.

Squeeze worked the first time and focusing on breathing also helped last longer, maybe didn’t squeeze quickly enough the second time cause I came

Will try later, have tried this before but with squeezing the shaft at the bottom rather than the head. I’d rather it be more discreet especially during the act of sex

Not sure if I did it right but after squeezing I would go 30 more sec and would have to squeeze again

Worked well

Squeezing worked well - and helped with level of arousal.

Worked first two times I think the third time was a little late didn’t quite mow the 10 min mark

I used the box breathing and focused on the sensation at the base of my penis, didn’t have to squeeze until about 12 minutes in, and was able to do it two times to put off climax, and ultimately lasted about 15 minutes. Medium pressure applied. I’m sure I could have kept going, but the third squeeze was just a hair past the point of no return.

Didn’t work too well, also how would this work irl

1 Like

Worked very well until ~8 minutes in.

1 Like

Worked pretty well but on the last time I did it it felt like I came but I was just blocking it

Applied the correct techinique, but I’m guessing with not enough pressure because I still finished.

Couldn’t last for 10 mins. Maybe 3 mins

This diagram seems backwards. I’m not sure how to get my thumb on the underside and two fingers on top without a big twist. Am I missing something?

6 Likes