How are you finding the directed masturbation exercises?

It is enjoyable the textures and the exploration but i dont find it arousing

I’m noticing that I spectator a lot and it’s kind of my default

This exercise was alright. It was calm and relaxing. I had to realize how detached I am from my senses. I am fixating too much on the outcome other than enjoying the ride of sensations. The demanding female voice in the previous one was a bit annoying to me though.

It’s enjoyable to touch new parts of your body u wanted to feel.

They’re helping me to be more mindful and tune into the sensations a bit more.

I just need to work on not spectating.

It’s pleasurable in a soothing way

I almost find this to be a combination of meditation and soft penis pleasuring. It’s not really sexually arousing, but rather a method to turn my mind off and just focus on being present and feeling bodily sensations.

1 Like

would have liked a woman’s voice

Male voice was a little off-putting lol

Insightful

I want to keep working on being in my body, directing my attention to different parts of my body and truly appreciating the sensations and experience.

I want to work on being more focused and in the moment.

Awkward having a man direct my masturbation as i’m heterosexual.

Prefer a woman’s voice, but not as rushed as the yesterdays. Kinda weird getting hard to a dudes voice. But all medical right?

I wanna keep resensitizing my penis

Surprisingly enjoyable and effective in a short period. I want to work more on being mindful of changes in pressure that I apply.

This exercise was better than the last. My hangover probably didn’t help though.

This exercise worked better for me due to the focus on spectatoring. I was doing it quite a bit in the first one. Also that female voice would have worked better if it were softer and not as abrasive.

I like taking the time to touch myself to see if I can get hard at some random time in the afternoon doing some random exercise and am finding I can, which is nice. Anything that reminds me of what my body is capable of is reassuring. I don’t know that spectatoring is my problem, though. Agree with the tone of the Day 2 voice being better than the Day 1 voice.