Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 1)

Yes anxiousness causes distraction and kills the moment

Yes, I get worried that I won’t be able to get/maintain an erection and it takes up all of my focus to the extent that it becomes self-fulfilling.

Yep, particularly in new situatuon

Yep, particularly in new situations with new partners

Yes, I’m afraid I can’t get hard. Because it has happened many times before.

Anxiety about not being able to perform and disappointing my partner. That is followed by guilt for not being adequate enough to satisfy them

No not really

Yes, I get worried that I won’t be able to get/maintain an erection and it takes up all of my focus to the extent that it becomes self-fulfilling.

Yes. I get anxious because I get worried that I’m not going to perform and be able to please my partner. It makes me lose myself in the moment and suddenly I can only think about how I won’t be able to get it up and I just lose my erection.

I start to think ‘this might not work’, then I worry and then it’s all over

It just happens

I think I experience more anxiety during sex with someone I care about impressing ie. a partner over random hookup situations. I’m in a new relationship and really feeling the strain of this at the moment, really don’t want my partner to think it’s them boring me or similar, driving me crazy trying to work through it.

It’s weird before we start actually having sex I feel fine but then it feels like there’s a shift and

Yes I can’t get it up

Yes, a complex type of anxiety, which includes body shame and worries about repeating patterns of not being able to get an erection.

Yes, it becomes reoccurring cycle because I am worried it will happen again.

I’ll be fine during foreplay, getting very aroused. But once I reach for a condom, the anxiety sets in and that’s when I go soft.

1 Like

Yes, I often get a voice in my head staying “what if it goes soft” and I lose my erection "

1 Like

With a new partner, and especially now I’ve had issues

Will its does happened most of the time but. The researchers found that many of the women did make noise but not necessarily while they were having an orgasm. Instead, 66% said that they moaned to speed up their partner’s climax, and 87% stated that they vocalized during sex to boost his self-esteem. Will as men’s are the fuck up bitch.