Worried about never being able to have sex again after going through a miscarriage

I’m feeling pretty low today. Struggled with Ed for a long time and then felt like things were getting better until my wife and I started trying for our second child. It has taken over a year and we ended up going to a fertility clinic. I had extreme anxiety producing the sample and was barely able to but it worked and she became pregnant. I was so happy and relieved I wouldn’t have to do that again but we just found out the pregnancy isn’t viable. I don’t know if I’ll be able to even produce a sample again or even have sex. I know things are fresh but feeling so much anxiety.

I am so sorry that this happened to you. It’s nothing you did, and I can completely relate about sex in terms of trying to conceive. It is four years to have one positive test and I did to have to do a sample at a clinic and it was the worst experience. Just know you didn’t do anything wrong and just let your self go and try to enjoy the process again. Here if you need to talk