What worked for me…

First off guys I want to tell you there is hope! Stay strong if you are still struggling! I just had the best sex of my life and I just want to share what helped me in hopes it will help others too!
Obviously everyone is different but here’s some things to keep in mind:

Stop caring so much. Stop trying to please her and try to get your pleasure on.

You gotta be very sexually attracted to your partner. In the past I’ve been with girls that I wasn’t all that attracted to and it made it hard to feel pleasure. Once you’re with a hotter girl it’s easier to just enjoy how good she feels against you and it will help get you that much more aroused.

Read “the untethered soul” it helps with letting go of anxiety, good energy, identifying the inner critic, etc.

Lastly, have positive energy no matter how hard it may seem. Yes you may have not gotten it up last time but next time is a new opportunity. Don’t let past failures sabotage present situations. Just let go. Easier said than done I know but practice this in daily life with any emotion (fear, irritation, stress, jealousy…) let that stuff go and just go with the flow of life. I’m telling you it will carry over to your sex life.

Good luck gents! You got this!

4 Likes