What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

Comfortably cuddling with a person naked without the pressure of penetration. Just being together and kissing, holding one another, feeling each other’s bodies and experiencing the joy of that.

1 Like

Anything where we are naked and feel some form of pleasure. Be that from simple touching, penetration, intense naked cuddles etc.

Physical intimacy and expression of love and desire. Sometimes it might be aggressive, and sometimes it might be gentle and tender.

Sex should be fun and never feel like a chore or an obligation

Foreplay should be considered sex.

Sex is connection between lovers, and should be fun and meaningful

Sex is touching each other naked and having a good time

Sex is a conversation without words, having the bodies communicating through fore play, touches, arousal, desiring, eye contact, and sounds wanting to reach an elevated estate and enjoying knowing there’s another craving to share the experience

Sex is a connection and intimacy that comes from desire for the other person and simply being naked and touching can be enough

Sex is a very intimate act you only have with people you feel are special and have a connection with

Sex is being naked and comfortable with others, includes a range of activities not just penetration

Acceptance of your deepest desires, affection and letting yourself go with another person.

To me, sex is as much about an emotional connection as it is a physical one. I cannot comfortably have sex with someone I am not close to and trust. Opportunities for sex have arisen in the last with people I don’t know very well, and although a primal part of me wants to proceed, I always get uncomfortable at the start of the process. E.g. when you’re making out but clothes start coming off and I realise it will likely progress to sex.
I have always waited months in new relationships to be sexual as I want to feel that close connection with her. “Making love” is more so the definition of sex that I desire

It’s about trust and connection

Getting messy, staying playful, and just letting the time melt away

Sex is about letting go. It’s about freedom. It’s about finally breaking free from what “I’m supposed to be and do” and letting the brain shut the fuck up for once. That’s I want my sex to be about. Fucking liberty.

1 Like

Enjoying the moment, being dominant,

Nakedness, touch. Body exploration without thinking about it. That would feel like such connection

Devine pleasure…

Touch, being naked together specifically. Skin on skin contact is a big thing for me. I like to feel like I’m desired through touch also. Building up to it, teasing, touching, being a bit out of control of it all but not submissive, I guess the thrill of it, or thrill of something is really what I look for.