Penile numbness

Hey,

Does anyone else experience penile numbness?

I can get erections but feel very little to no sensation when erect or during sex.
Making sex unenjoyable and no feeling of relief when I ejaculate.

Can anyone help? Or experience something similar?

I have experienced numbness when having intercourse or when receiving oral sex. Extremely frustrating!

Iā€˜ve had a talk with my urologist about the subject and it appears that more people suffer from a lack of nerve endings in the glands, then one realises.
He told me that unfortunately thereā€™s nothing one can do.

The first thing to check is if there is any sensation outside of sex. Try (carefully) exploring the area with a towel or the likes. Itā€™s important not to use any part of yourself, like the fingers, to make sure youā€™re not confusing a sensation in your fingers with sensation in your glands.

Now. Do you feel anything? In not or hardly anything, there is a physical issue (potentially not curable, but none catastrophic eitherā€¦)

This is my issue too, although I get relief during ejaculation. But I lost like 90% sensation 5 years ago and no doctor has been able to help me.

I had to search for this topic and was surprised the posts about it are so old. Iā€™m just starting to realize that this is an intermittent issue for me too. I started the wax and wane exercise recently and was surprised that I start to get numbness throughout my penis over time. Last night I got hard twice and on the third round everything was numb. The exercise was only about 15 minutes in duration, and I donā€™t have a tight death grip (in fact very much the opposite). I changed positions, altered the touch style several times and still it was quite numb. I eventually concluded the exercise. I wonder what the physiology behind this is.