Pelvic floor physical therapy

Hey guys

Has anyone ever explored pelvic floor therapy? I am 30 years old, active and healthy. I have dealt with performance anxiety for as long as I can remember. I am gay and came out when I was 20 years old and have never really been in a mutually loving relationship where emotions and crushes led the sexual dynamic. I recognize that most of my performance anxiety stems from a lack of romantic experience, plus inner critic, thankfully not guilt. This isn’t a question for just gay men this is for everyone, just providing context to my situation.

Has anyone ever explored pelvic floor physical therapy? Either for a tight pelvic floor or a weak pelvic floor. I find that at rest sometimes my penis feels cold or tense. I feel like the pelvic anatomy / musculature could use some massage or strengthening, in addition to the psychotherapy that mojo offers. I feel that the inner critic, performance anxiety, directly affects the pelvic floor tension, which cycles back to the inner critic etc. it’s a feedback loop.

Curious to know if anyone has explored this type of physical therapy as it relates to weak or lazy erections and inconsistent libido.

3 Likes

Hi there. This is something I am really interested to hear about also and also struggle with. Unfortunately, I have a desk job, and because of all the sitting, I feel this has contributed to a weak pelvis, and as you have alluded to contributing to the difficulties of getting and maintaining an erection. I am trying to find ways to not sit so much (standing desk etc) but I also feel some physical therapy would be beneficial.

Keen to hear what others experience has been.

2 Likes

Hey there, if you check out the success stories you’ll see that some members have had success with pelvic floor exercises. Mojo provides them in around phase 3 of your program!