PE after quitting weed

This is my first time trying this app i have recently quit weed and am experiencing issues lasting more than a minute. This is very concerning as im only 21. When i was smoking i would be able to last for a decent amount of time but had low libido. Recently when i hooked up with a girl I tried to have a wank a few hours before to last longer but then I wasn’t able to get hard when we were doing it. Believe part of the reason is I got really in my head and self conscious about needing to get hard. any advice?

Hey man yeah it’s definitely the weed that can take effect as it has such an emotional and psychological effect on your brain that the dopamine Charts go crazy. I smoked for a year straight and would be able to perform well and it felt great; after going sober the body needs to recompose your nervous system as it is not used to not being off of weed. It’s been about 4 months that I been sober and my body is still healing but yes give it some time try to focus on yourself mentally and physically as it helps to workout to get it out of your system and have your nervous system levels be back into neutral as your body has been under the influence for however long it has been in.

I think it’s similar to alcohol where your muscles might be more relaxed. I know when I’ve had a few drinks I last way longer. It’s almost like I KNOW I’m gonna last longer because I’m buzzed or drunk and so I am not worried about it. But when I’m sober I transform into the 2 pump chump. I’m on day 1 of using this app and I’m hoping for some success. Lasting less than 30 seconds really sucks :confused:

1 Like