Infrequent morning wood and morning erection struggles

I’ve not been having much morning wood lately and have also struggled with keeping it up during morning sex. Does anyone else experience this or have tips to help it

1 Like

I love the idea of morning sex but it’s something I’ve struggled with my whole life. My guess is that I have just woken up and the blood flow to my penis isn’t as strong as it is when I’ve been up and moving around all day.

Also just because you don’t wake up with morning wood doesn’t mean you never have it. You can have it in your sleep but it can go away before you wake up.

Sounds like you’re sleeping in bed with a partner. Some days you have morning wood , and some days that leads to sex in the morning before you get out of bed. Sometimes for me , my morning wood is rock hard and I really enjoy it but get nervous and anxious it won’t stay that way as I wake up and my conscious mind gets involved. Other times I find it simply more difficult to stay hard during the day versus the night , don’t know why. I just started , I’m on day 2. So all I can say at this point is you’re not alone . Enjoy the time you get to play, even if it’s doesn’t result in you having an orgasm. If you get soft find a creative way to get her there and enjoy having another round in the chamber so to speak for later