I found my Mojo!

So normally I would last about 1 minute, 2 if I was really focusing on other stuff(not recommended). It has been this way my whole life. Definitely a mental issue for me.

This morning my wife and I had sex for the first time in about 10 days. We have a 2 month old and a 3 years old. I’ve been doing the challenges/task on this app daily and this morning I went for about 5-7 minutes. At one point my wife asked me if I had gotten off and when I said no she was said “oh, okay”. I can tell she was surprised.

Thank you Mojo team.

14 Likes

That’s fantastic man. What tasks in the app did you find most useful for lasting longer?

1 Like

Hard to say because I’ve been consistent with all of them. But in the moment I did the breathing technique and start and stop. Also gave my self a pep talk in the moments leading up to it

2 Likes

Great, really good to hear some success. I’ve been consistent with everything as well so hoping to see similar!

1 Like

Still new to the app, now on day 4, and I love hearing success stories. They make me feel as though there’s hope outside of me just telling myself that. Hope this is the start of something great for all of us, good luck gentlemen!

8 Likes

So glad Mojo helped you here, and thanks for sharing your success story!!