Had a partner for 5 years but only recently has rapid ejaculation started occurring

Hi all. I’m 33 years old I’ve been with my partner for 5 years and for 4.5 have had no issues sexually. However the last 6-7 months I’ve been finishing way too quickly. Sometimes as quick as less than a minute into penetration. Considering it hasn’t been a problem in the past I’m assuming it’s something psychological but I really can’t put my finger on what the problem is or how to solve it. Although my partner is supportive Its starting to affect my confidence. I have no erection issues and can go round 2 no problem but sometimes after finishing quickly in round 1 it kind of kills the buzz. Anyone else been in this situation or have any tips? I’m relatively new to Mojo

2 Likes

Hey, you are certainly not alone, we’re even the same age :smile:. I am hoping Mojo will help me with discovering of the root cause and eliminate it.

Yep I’m 32. Almost the same issue but I’ve been with my now fiancée for 9 years. I’ve probably been having this problem most of the relationship and had just accepted I suck at sex so I help her finish and then go in and finish things off in about 20-40 seconds and then I feel shitty and wish I could last longer. Finally trying to figure this out and hoping it’s just something psychological or maybe it’s weak pelvic floor… we’ll figure it out! Hang in there. S💪🏻

1 Like