Getting hard and staying hard

I have been having some occurrences where I am unable to get fully erect and maintain through sex . Most of the time I am fine but sometimes this happens and not only do I feel inadequate but it makes my girlfriend feel that she is the problem. There are times where I mentally want to have sex but it’s like my body isn’t the same. I am searching for some advice and suggestions for things I can do to be more consistent. I struggle with performance anxiety and am working on boosting my confidence and it’s hard to get out of that when these occurrences happen.

Have you talked to her about it? I have found that that really helps. I would also suggest practicing the mojo meditation techniques as much as you can. And just keep thinking that you can do it and that it’s normal and just try and remove the stigma. And if it happens just realize it’s not the end of the world. I’m still working through it too but this is what has helped me

“And if it happens just realize it’s not the end of the world.”

This is true. And what I keep reminding myself. There are times where I feel like it’s the end of the world, that this will never get better, etc. but I try and put things in perspective.