Erections Only Happen on it's Own

I’m 25 right now, and for a few months now, I have not been able to “get it up” on my own. My girlfriend can’t even get my penis up by rubbing it or giving me oral sex. It’ll just go limp.

The only way I’m able to get it up is really just by laying next to her while we are both naked and kissing. It’s so strange. She is my first girlfriend and this has been an issue for the last 3 months (since I got her). Before her, when I just masturbated, I was able to get it up no problem. Now, I can’t even get it fully erect while jerking off.

Hi. I understand what you’re going through. Sounds like me when I was 25 (I’m 45 now). Your description sounds like me still. If I’m in a loving and understanding relationship where there is great chemistry, I will get hard just laying next to her especially if we are kissing and being affectionate. But then I start to get in my head and worry that I won’t keep the erection long enough to have sex. And then boom. Self fulfilling prophecy.
I’m working on getting out of my head and getting out of the constant fight or flight mode I’m in. I’m praying this will help me. Good luck to you and do the suggested exercises and go through the motions here. I wish this app existed when I was 25.