Does absence of random erections mean some physiological problems?

Hello :slight_smile:
I’m 23 years old and I have an ED, probably the reasons are mostly psychological, because I can easily get an erection (maybe not the hardest but decent) when I’m alone or during foreplay, but struggle to get it when I’m having (trying to have) sex with my GF.
But today I’ve noticed a thread on Reddit where men shared that they’re annoyed by getting too many random erections during the day and realized, that I barely get any. Really I don’t remember last time I had spontaneous boner. I remember I had them when I was like 13-15, but I can’t recall any more since that age. Is this normal?

1 Like

I don’t know if this crowd can correctly answer this question tbh, but there is plenty of info online. The only standard for erection health I believe may be true is whether you’re getting morning wood. If you aren’t waking up with an erection, it could indicate your testosterone levels, blood flow, or something else is off. I think spontaneous erections during the day definitely become less frequent as you get older and, either way, are probably due to other factors.

1 Like