Anxiety and not getting to the finish

So I thinks it’s caused by the fight or flight thing that’s talked about but I’m not entirely sure so any tips would be great I’m a bigger guy over weight have some elevated blood pressure and I’m on meds for it 26 yrs old married and basically stressed like everyone else in this world. But me and the wife are ready for some kids so have been doing the deed at first I blamed it on my blood pressure and anxiety meds causing low libido and the erection issues and delayed ejaculation but I don’t know any more I still have sec drive and in the beginning when it’s building up I’m full mast and ready to go and as things heat up ya know the deal say like 5-8 mins in everything changes and I lose focus on the feeling and get caught up in my head I think I don’t know and I can’t get there to the finish and then it’s super hard to even get back to being able to finish usually by myself

I’m also on medication to treat high blood pressure and also was sure that they play part in my problem (low libido, ed), but it turns out that I needed some practices I learnt here on mojo to stay in the moment when I’m with my wife, okus I found out that I have vit D deficiency and vit D plays a role in testosteron synthesis, so it makes sense you could check your testosteron and vit d level. I also started shockwave therapy which is a great of help

1 Like

I might be able to contribute here. I’m a 23 year old fit healthy guy and I experience the almost same thing. No erection issues per say, just anxiety and being stuck in my head that prevents me from finishing or enjoying anything after foreplay. Pretty sure I go in to fight or flight during sexual encounters (which are few and far between as I am single). Just thinking about an encounter realistically can set me on edge in a bad way.
Basically, if you’re suffering from the same problem I am, I don’t think your health or meds are the problem, but your state of mind. I also really struggle with stress so we’re possibly in the same boat

1 Like