What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

Se

Sex is being with a person, exploring each other’s desires . Bring intimate learning what you and your partner enjoy.

Sex is something to enjoy and treasure between people who actively want it.

Sex is the product of the physical and emotional desires and urges you have to someone you find attractive and should be a fun and enjoyable way to express those desires.

Touches and caresses
Slow and gentle penetrative sex
Hard and fast penetrative sex
Dirty talk, her to me, me to her
Edging
Getting her to squirt, whether it’s the first time or of she’s already squirting
Dressing up
Wearing high heels in bed
Her being vocal in the bedroom, moaning etc
Receiving high quality handjobs
Eye contact
Role play

Guilt and pressure free exploration with no holds barred and no preconceptions of what should happen. Freedom through intimacy.

Intimacy, closeness, passion, pleasure, fun, vulnerable, trust

Giving great head.

Bring extremely close to my girlfriend

Sex is so much more than “insert here”. To me, it is a full body experience that is enhanced 10x when the mind and imagination are involved.

Intimate bonding

Sometimes I think it’s wild aggressive fucking, where I’m dominant.

Other times, it’s fun and playful. Where theres lots of communication, laughter , and cuddles.

Sex and moment were two individuals use all their senses to play, relax, have pleasure. It is one of the most vulnerable tools to show emotions and desire. Sex is vulnerable , intriguing and fun. It is the most powerful way to express love.

Just want to be desired

Want to be desired by everyone

Feeling wanted while having and giving pleasure

Being intimate with someone and savouring that passionate moment and intensity with each other

Cuddling, kissing, slow exploration

Sex is sacred yet not too serious. Two people coming together in communion to share themselves with each other. Playful & stress free.

Being my authentic self. No shame. All pleasure. Fucking like two passionate crazy monkeys