What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

When I show my partner that I own them and they hurt as sacrifice while I take what I want

It’s a way to experience your partner body and connect two souls together.

Intimacy, connecting with someone, feeling pleasure I cannot feel by myself

For me, sex has always been exactly the performance model discussed earlier, and it’s difficult to move away from that.

I have met many women who I’ve managed to give squirting g spot organs to using the famous, “come here” motion with my fingers, rubbing the on the g-spot. Often, this is the first time that female ejaculated has hapened to them, and they love it. You would think that an experience like that would make most women want to have a relationship with me. Things always look good until we try penetration, or lack mo Frustratingly though, I have still.

A time you can feel an intimate and sexy connection with another

Sex is something I can share with other people where I can be intimate, sensual, and playful all at the same time. It can be an act where we are both allowed to let our fantasies run free (with consent) and experiment indulging and exploring pleasure for another person(s) and myself.

Intimate physical contact with a partner, usually naked.

Sharing another level of intimacy where you can both be yourself and reveal the wilder side of you if you want. To enjoy and not be judged and live fully in that moment.’

Having fun and really getting to know someone intimately

Sex is intimacy between two people. I have followed the performance model all my life, because I thought that’s what a man and a woman did together, and that’s what was expected. After contemplating the new teachings from Mojo, I think I need to expand on how I think of sex and move to a pleasure rather than performance model.
Touch, foreplay kisses, teasing can all be part of the new definition and I will try to keep this thinking up-to-date.

Having sex is fun but also about feeling intimacy with your partner.

Sex is my time to show a woman that i own her, that she is mine. That i can to do whatever i want to her and make her submit and like it. That i can enjoy her body and use it for my own pleasure. that nothing is off limits. that i can make her cum and cum until she loses control of herself.

I love caressing, touching, fingering etc but my last girlfriend came back at me with an expression about being “prodded and poked”!! Didn’t make me feel very special!

wrestling fantasy

Communicating with touch

Sex is the joining of two souls who love each other and want to engage in a pleasurable experience

being in an intimate moment with another person, blocking out the rest of the world

Kissing and touching, skin on skin. Cuddling. Mutual masterbation. And continuing to touch and cuddle after climax.

Two people exploring themselves and each other in consensual ways

Pleasure for both people, satisfied, and feeling excited and happy and fun