What is your inner coach like?

My Inner coach stood up for me saying he doesn’t have control of my body and I that I deserve what I want and to be happy

My inner coach is like a strong shredded tall guy and the inner critical is like a disgusting weasel that is trying to bring me down.

My inner coach was like u got this… you’ve done it before and was bullying my uncool inner critic and telling him to fuck off we don’t need you around your to negative

Shot down criticism with logic

It was good → confidently assured me that I was found m doing well and that she works enjoy it. If she was the type to criticize, then she is not the type for me.

My Critic says: You probably can’t do this. You’ve been unsuccessful a lot and it’s not even worth trying. Coach says: He’s succeeded before and has been working hard to overcome this. He is strong.

Inner critic is a smaller, whiny version of myself and it’s telling me I am not a good person overall and that I will fail to maintain an erection during sex. My inner coach is my best self, bigger and stronger but with compassion. It’s telling me to have fun, stay relaxed, do my best and everything will be fine.

Inner critic: you are going to fail. Like you always do. You’re a failure. Not man enough.

Inner coach: don’t listen to him. It is because of him that you are in this position. You are awesome and will get this done.

My critic was a nasty little pig who just spouted nonsense from afar with no emotion, my coach was a glowing lion who roared at the pig but was incredibly respectful and soft toward me

My inner coach is a screwdriver and my inner critic is a screw that is on to tight. My inner coach is telling me to loosen up and be easy on myself while my inner critic is telling me to go hard always.

My inner critic is a sinking feeling in my stomach, reminding me of the times I’ve not gotten it up in the past. It is almost like a little parasite. My inner coach is a feeling of warmness that comes from the love my partner feels for me. It fills my body with a sense of “just have fun, enjoy the moment” and it permeates my body, removing the sinking feeling. It speaks kindly, but firmly, telling me to not forget the words of reassurance my partner has given to me that she will not leave me for my shortcomings in bed.

My coach is wearing red and has his arm round me and the critic is off to the side draped in black clothes. The critic says you know you won’t be able to get it up and the coach says who gives a fuck you can just finger her worst case…

My Inner coach is a jacked gym rat and my inner critic is a nerd hiding behind a screen. My coach helps me feel more confident about where I am at in comparison and shutting down the critic in every situation.

My inner critic: a weasel
“What if it happens again? She’s going to initiate or expect sex tonight… what if you get anxious? You are messed up. You have issues. If you feel anxious today your dick won’t work tonight…”

My inner coach: an owl
“Everybody has issues, but you’ve done the work. You’ve dealt with them and they were smaller than you thought. Jesus washes away sin and shame. You are free, and your worries aren’t justified.”

My inner coach is confident. Wise. And logical. He won’t let my inner critic get away with bullshit talk.

I can hear my inner critic telling me “you know you can’t, you don’t even try because you can’t” and I can hear my coach telling me no! You got this! You CAN do this, you do it all the time so why not every time. You’re strong smart powerful and good. And you deserve it

Inner critic said what are

My inner coach is strong and big. Intimidating. Not match for the critic. He has my back and encourages me to move forward: “You got this”.
He stands behind me to show me has my back and shouts down the critic whose heckling from the cheap seats.

My inner critic is a stressful thing who catastrophizes everything makes my stomach adrenaline spike and churn when i think of sex,telling me ive always had this affliction and i have to bluff my way with pills to have sex with my hot asf partner.
My inner coach is my passive calm side reminding me that everything will be ok,sex will be safe and fun and i can turn this around to rewire my brain to having normal natural spontaneous sex anywhere and anytime without stress and one day without medication

Dispelled myths. Set realistic expectations. Assured me life is good even with aging