What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

Are there any gym exercises that I may already be doing or could incorporate that would target my pelvic floor ?

If everyones balls lift when doing

I thought this was incredibly useful. Every stretch I did the muscles felt very tight so this is definitely something I’ll be working on the loosen up my pelvic floor

This is totally new to me.

Not sure I understand reverse kegel yet and

Just started them this week.
Not a fan of the instructions being written, I was hoping there was a video to explain so I can listen and do them at the same time.
The first two times I did them I was so frustrated because I had no idea what I was doing.
Even now I’m not sure I’m actually doing them correctly.
One says clench the other says lift, it’s too confusing.
I done some research and it seems like a good exercise I just wish there was more effort put into the explanation like all the other exercises we did.

These seem like good exercises that are helpful and easy to implement in everyday life. Just wish I could verify I am doing them right

Didn’t even know I could exercise them like this lol

The pelvic floor exercises are fine, I’m sure they’re good for me and although I haven’t had sex since I started them, I think my erections have been stronger. However I don’t think Mojo gives enough guidance on how to use them to improve sex.

I would like to know if doing both will hurt if I’m either tight or too loose

A bit pointless as I’m confident I have no physical problems.

I think it was really helpful. I understand the connection on how it might help ED.

Yes, they are new.

I see the value

Would like to have a better idea of how to judge whether my pelvic floor is weak or tight

I’ve looked up symptoms for loose and tight PF muscles and it doesn’t sound like I have either. If I continue doing these exercises do I run the risk of over-tightening my muscles?

You said doing the wrong exercise is bad but didn’t explain how to tell which version (too weak or too strong) we have

Hard to identify kegel vs reverse kegel

It makes sense that this area could be tight. PT and lack of stretching over time

That’s good exercise didn’t do them for years since my school days