What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

I’ve heard a lot about them. And I’ve watched a couple of videos already, so I know that they’re very important. I’ve already been doing them with the help of some other apps but I know that there is more to them than just squeezing and relaxing. So the stretching part was very helpful for me to understand and I hope to gain even more understanding in the future.

The day was a little bit frustrating, because I couldn‘t feel my pelvic floor, but I think I figured it out on the second.

Although I do lots of sports, I know that my hip area is a bit tight, so this should be a win-win hopefully :ok_hand:

Found it motivating doing it naked infront of a mirror. You get a real sense of positive feedback. Certainly felt quite slow and weak doing it for the first time, so can see myself improving

A lot of the stretching and yoga that I do regularly has been stretching my pelvic floor without me realizing it. I can focus on those stretches easier now.

I’m intrigued by the challenge

Pulses were new and challenging

Turn a out when warming up before exercise and cool down after, this exercises are a large part . I F udnt realise that is what I was doing but I have noticed a little difference in my elections.

Great! For those guys wanting to ‘test’ their kegel strength I’ve tried an app called Dr Kegel (apt!) and you can test it on there as well as tons of exercises - sounds like a plug but I’ve defo felt like it helped

It’d help if you had a way to set up our phones to remind us to do our exercises.

I’m pretty sure that I understand it. I’ll keep practicing

the stretch felt good and like something i needed

Pelvic getting stronger already. It’s good!

Honestly was familiar with the second half of the kegel exercises having toyed around with prostage massagers, Very useful to know about the streches and the reverse kegels in the other sections.

I think it’s a great tool. Should be looked at like working out. Definitely going to continue the exercises

Love love love it. Can’t wait to strengthen and then try it out ! :wink:

Never tried them before. I will try to be consistent and see if I feel any different.

I definitely felt it working which is very cool. Honestly feels like it’s strengthening it!

I enjoyed these new exercises, as I had never tried them before. I realize that though this make take some time to get used to, I already enjoy the sensation of working out a part of my body that I had not exercised before (the PF).

I found them to be challenging and a bit awkward at first. But I noticed the increased sensation, and relaxation I felt in my groin afterwards.