What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

It felt like I was doing the exercises but wasn’t sure exactly. Still not 100% sure if I can find my pelvic muscle

it feels a bit weird and my muscles are definitely tight but i’m excited

Very interesting. I will have to go back and do them more thoroughly.

It’s not clear to me the difference between pelvic floor exercises and kegels. :frowning:

Definitely worth a crack

I still don’t understand if I’m too weak or too tight, but otherwise the importance was well explained

Most of these I already do but looking forward to trying the new ones

As someone with PE and overactive/tight PC muscles, I’ve found that reverse kegals are fundamental for gaining some control. Otherwise, even with stretching, I’m not learning how to consciously and deeply relax that area independent of other movements or positions. In my trials I’ve found that I can only do reverse kegals if I’m upright, and I use my ability to relax the PC muscles in different positions as a sort of measurement of progress. If you’re up for it, I recommend investing in a prostate massager. Using one has helped me to really feel and understand how my body is unconsciously using these muscles, and how to relax them.

1 Like

I do feel more relaxed after doing the exercises

They feel odd… I get anxious during them.

Haven’t done pelvic floor for years.

Working…started then before. My pelvic floor is too tight

Wasn’t really sure about the difference of the 2 excercises.

Definitely making these part of my evening routine.

seems legit, but little hard to repeat before getting used to it

Can feel a difference with child’s pose and deep breathes at the same time and then extending out.

Seems like a good idea. Looking forward to results

Interesting - seems legit and feels weak so definitely can use the workout!

It feels good. I feel like that was a missing component to maintaining my erection. I have weak but muscles so this feels really good.

Some exercises were straightforward while others were hard to grasp. Overall a worthwhile concept to understand, and I will work on incorporating these exercise daily