What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

Kegels are new to me, but I’m interested to see what the results will be be after several months of practice.

its nice help to have more movement and so on.

I am having issues with the reverse Kegels. It seems I’m using my stomach muscles more which makes it hard to breathe properly. Does it get easier with practice?

Interesting exercises. Will see how it goes

Definitely helps with lasting longer as you continue to work on them.

I think my lower back is tight and that causes me issues and this helps

Interesting, a bit awkward at first

Normal kegals seem much easier to do compared to reverse rn, still kinda feel like I’m doing them wrong, but I’ll keep trying. The hold and pulse rn are ok, they seem easy to do, I’m not sure if im properly relaxing them right after. It’s a nice little workout

I can feel my man area gaining strength already!

I found the reverse kegels made me feel sick to start with but it got easier with time. Some of the exercises are not easy for a guy over 45 with bad knees. But I will keep practicing because I don’t think I have anything to lose.

The key is consistency and I haven’t done them consistently enough yet to see results

Good yoga type stretches. Kegels are new and a bit strange, but as the video says try for several months, worth a shot!

Definitely noticing some tightness I never realized I had. Practicing the mind to muscle connection is very helpful too.

Love it - I’ll be doing these a few times a week!

Uhm

Difficult to know if I’m doing the reverse kegels properly, or just tightening my abs

The reverse kegel is not bad, bit my favorite and I am still learning how to make it work for me. But the other pelvic floor excercises are quite enjoyable

Been doing for years, but still here having Ed.

I can definitely see the correlation between this and cumming

Good exercises to do while idle. Personally, I’m neither sedentary nor stressed, and I think my pelvic floor is pretty healthy, but I’ll try to add this to my daily protocol anyway.