What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

worth a shot

Improved peeing control

Building routine is always worth it in the long run

As a personal trainer in functional training, i do and give these movements/stretches and i love them.
Highly recommended

Not a bad exercise.

The exercise seems effective

I’m not sure what the difference is between the kegels and reverse kegels… I feel like they’re the same unless I’m doing the reverse ones wrong.

I feel like my pelvic is actually overly tight cause I constantly worrying about something and have stress or anxiety, and remember I used to Kegels and it felt like I had much better squeeze back then, these days it feels like I can’t have a staring squeeze

They’re difficult but i can’t wait to feel stronger with practice.

I think it makes sense and am excited to work on these specific muscles. I’m into the exercise sciences, so having a diagram to really see the muscles we are targeting with each exercise would be appreciated.

Seems very beneficial to strengthen your pelvic floor, I’ll be doing these more often and I’ll see if I notice any differences

Made me feel relaxed and connected

It’s a little bit complicated to do it correctly straight away but I’m more aware of pelvic floor muscles and think this exercise is a correct way forward

Felt some definite stretching so thinking this will help

Need a lot of practice but willing to make it part of my routine.

Nice to get greater body awareness of this region.

Being new to pelvic floor exercises, I feel like they’re super helpful only if you’re committed to putting them in to your daily routine.

I really love this. Even if my main issue may not be physical and much more psychological, I still feel like doing these exercises gives me the peace of mind that I’m making sure I try everything in order to combat my erection issues. I’m leaving nothing up to chance by also being committed to repeating these exercises. I need to remember not to be discouraged by the first couple times in which I don’t necessarily feel rapid improvement. It may take a couple repetitions before I actually start to feel the changes in my body.

Fun!

Seems good to me.