What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

Great, can’t wait to see progress.

There is no part of me that couldn’t use some stretching haha. Adding these to the list!

Great!

Felt weird but effective

Breathing and doing those exercises is hard to coordinate!

Bit dubious, but will persevere

I’ve tried them before but I like this structure and never stretched before. The relaxing first helped me target the pelvic floor.

As an avid gym goer, stretching has always been part of my routine but I didn’t pay much attention to it before. In addition to being more mobile, this also helps with the pelvic floor and I can’t say enough praise.

Interesting concept - I guess time will tell for me whether or not it will be effective.

Never done them before. Makes sense and easy to do. So why not!?

A good way of identifying and training a weakness

I have done them in the past without much success, though I didn’t do much of the stretching. I will try them again in any case. The only thing I’m “worried” about is whether I have to make this part of my daily routine every day for the rest of my life. If we add the other exercises like breathing, braking through the bias, etc. it seems one’s free time would go on these routines.

Good exercise. Can see how this will help.

Never done then before but hope it will help with erection problems

Kegels but not reverse kegels have been with me for some years. But it is the reverse kegels that are feeling nice, but the sensation is elusive

Excited about relaxing and stretching

I’ve had sciatica issues also and these exercises seem to stretch out my lower spine as well - helping that. Maybe both Ed and sciatica are related for me.

I enjoy the kegel exercises

Felt the parts of my body stretch in new ways!

Can definitely feel the muscles being worked, it’s easy to see how these exercises will be beneficial for sexual performance. Breathing while clenching the pelvic floor is a challenge, but practice makes perfect I suppose!