What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

Worth a try, I hope it helps

Seems to be doing something

I didn’t know my pelvic floor muscles could be too tight and I guess that is my problem. Hopefully the stretches can help

It makes sense to me that they would work over time.

Interesting, and different I hope they work as described

That was interesting. Definitely felt in the muscles

I want to know if im under or overactive pelvic floor

They are fun to do! Might just add them after my workouts!

It is a habit that must be built, gym time is a good use since I will already be working on my body daily.

i am stiff as a board and not flexible at all so this seemed to be beneficial

I understand the concept of PFEs. I’m not 100% sure if I’m doing it right. Am I supposed to be getting erect? How do I use them to get and keep an erection? How do I at least slow down the rim to the point of no return?

The video guide is useful but I still don’t know exactly if I’m doing them right…

More detailed explanation on lifting pelvic floor, the explanation is too simple for someone who’s never done it and doesn’t know what to feel exactly

If this doesn’t work what’s next

I definitely noticed some tightness while doing these exercises. It’s gonna take time but I’m certainly willing to continue moving forward with it.

They feel like they can be useful. Looking to try them out.

This is pretty new to me, excited to make these part of my daily routine and see the differences in time.

Looking forward to incorporating into my daily routine. These would be great if they were built into the daily app.

These exercises make me feel nauseous. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Feels good, but less pleasurable than yoga