What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

When doing these in front of a mirror (naked obviously) I can actually see my balls being lifted and my penis almost inserting itself a tiny bit into my body.

They really work you lol. But I’ve been finding success with being able to please my parner and worry less about being able to perform between theses and the breathing exercises.

Cool

I’ve a had a problem with frequent urination throughout my life. Whether or not this is tied in with ED I’m not sure but I am excited to try these exercises and see. The stretching exercises are particularly interesting to me.

I got the clenching , but the reverse kegels I honestly couldn’t feel whether I was doing them or not

I’m not 100% sure I’m doing the right thing. It would be good if the video was the full thing and not just a demo for each exercise. Would be easier to follow

How do they become ingrained in your day to day routine?

My first time. Looking forward to see the results and hoping for discipline in doing this daily.

It definitely makes sense, and then when u become anxious and start breathing heavier, that will limit how much blood the pelvic floor can keep held inside u and makes sense as to why i go soft at that point too.

seems like a definite weak point in my muscles

I’ve been doing a form of pelvic floor exercises for a while and I’m not sure what I should have noticed actually. It may make a difference if I mix in techniques for relaxing and stretching down there though.

I’m

I have already been doing these exercises as part of a body balance program for the last two years. I’m very familiar with them.

Try these and keep going!

After suffering for some years with ED, I started the MOJO series of courses and these coupled with trying to raise my natural T levels with upper body exercise have already helped.

I’ve been here for only a few weeks.

I think the MOJO motto should be Keep it up to keep it up!

I go to the gym and lift heavy but It’s definitely important to determine if my pelvic floor is too tight or weak as I can make the problem worse. Would be great to go into more detail in determining this for everyone

The stretches exercise would be nice to be a full lesson with 30 seconds each vs just a quick run through. The pulsing felt excellent.

The stretches are good for general mobility too

Definitely need to stick with it and give it a month or two.

I think these can certainly help and it’s good to have a physical component to the program, but I would like to know how much to concentrate on the physical and how much on the psychological.

Stretching, reverse kegels, and regular kegels are a comprehensive solution. I’m looking forward to 90 days of results