What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

It’s odd but I think I need to relax my pelvic floor even tho I am sedentary and sit all day. I am constantly stressed and often find myself clenching my butt when I’m standing

I wish there was a clear way to determine when we have tight pelvic muscles or weak ones.

I’m sorry you guys lost me here

Totally new to me. I’d like to know what progress looks like, after erection regularity.

Is it longer erections, more statima, ejaculation control?

Ive been doing these for a long time, dont know if it actually helps.

I feel like I’ve been doing similar stretches for certain sports I’ve played through the years. Also the pulsing is something I frequent do maybe I do have a high PF.

tv

Familiar with the kegels exercises so I’m happy that there was dedicated chapter and routine for it

I’d like to know how I can measure progress. I will definitely do these daily though

Hard to know if we should be focused on relaxing or strengthening

I can’t tell if my pelvic floor is weak or overactive. It feels activated and stronger after doing the exercises

If feels great to engage a muscle I’ve never actively engaged before

It feels great to engage muscles I’ve never actively engaged before

It feels nice. Will give it a try.

Worth trying it but would like an accurate assessment of my current strength to see how much improvement is needed. Is it possible to over stretch them?

I have done kegels rarely in the past. Doing these exercises I can tell that I am probably weak in the pelvic floor.

I like these and I want to do them each day

I have tried them before so I knew about them but now I will continue to do the workouts daily and see what happens

I honestly don’t really understand these hold and pulse instructions. Now I just feel more frustrated.

Certainly never did this type of exercise, and I’m excited to include this in my every day rotation