What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

I just tried this and it’s really difficult to hold it. Does it get better after a while?

How do we tell if our pelvic floor is tight or weak? Would strengthening our pelvic muscles be counterproductive if it is weak? Or vice versa?

How to figure out if your pelvic floor is tight or weak?

Interested to see what benefits I get from incorporating these into my daily routine.

The distraction and focus on the pelvis seems to help as a general destressor as well

I was really intrigued by the information about the pelvic floor being too tight. I’ve noticed this in myself and I think this may be part of the issue. I’ll do the stretches daily and see if that helps release the tension.

I think discipline is key to this however it only take 10-15 mins out of your day to do. So there is no reason or excuse to not do them if you want to see improvements. I think it also is helpful for being mindful of your erections this way.

I think this is a good idea. I guess time will tell if they actually work for me. I am going to try my best to stay consistent with them. I plan to do them after my daily workout to help with the consistency.

This is my first time hearing of and doing these strengthening exercises. I find it difficult to breath normally, not tighten my core or my but. It is my first time trying but I was only able to do the pulses and am not sure how I would hold strongly for more than 3 seconds. I would love some guidance on if I am doing this right.

I’m interested to see if the pelvic exercises work.i can definitely feel the movement when I clinch/unclench.

Loved these! Heard of them before, so going to definitely do them

I’ve never targeted/exercised that area before, it’ll be interesting to see the results, in a few months!

I agree with others about benchmarks for tightness and strength. It’s not like we can put a dumbbell on the end of our penis and see how much gains we made.

For sure this isn’t super clear about diagnosing too loose or tight, other than the sitting on hands at start of stretching vid.

Definitely improved mind-muscle connection. And relaxation is every bit as important we strength.

I think the exercises and stretches may help me. Like others have mentioned it would be nice to have a way to measure strength at first and then progress.

It feels pretty weak. I’ll commit to continuing the exercises.

It’s something I never really thought about in terms of the clenches but since I don’t stretch much that portion made it seem interesting into what’s stopping me

I’ve been using an app called stamena for over 2 years. It’s an easy app that really just acts as a timer for medium, fast, then slow hold kegel and reverse kegel excersices. It also increases the workout session with every consecutive day done - i can get lazy for days at a time if not up to a week

Anyway i have noticed a big difference in my kegel strength - although my reverse kegels are hard to do without also engaging my stomach muscles still.

I first started doing kegels a to combat my premature ejaculation issues, which has improved the issue immensely but now I have problems with ED which have only started semi recently - a long time after I started kegels. I think my issue is deeper rooted in pyschological aspects as my kegel strength should be up to scratch

I’ve been doing Kegel a for a while and they definitely improve my erection and stamina in bed.