What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

wish there was a bit more support for integrating them into a daily habit

I’m surprised at how tight and weak my pelvic floor really is.

Not new to kegels at all, but I agree with some others that it would be really helpful to have a methodology to gauge your pelvic floor issues before beginning. And then use that same gauge to track progress. Also, this app needs to have a built in training calendar combining kegels, soft penis pleasuring, etc into a weekly schedule.

Definitely helps. Hard to combine normal deep breathing with kegals but will work on it. Stretches are relaxing

Simple enough, that it makes me doubt if it’ll help me. But I will try to do it daily to see if that’ll help.

It’s worth trying

Trying it

It’s that muscle used to make our penis go up and down when erected
Yes we have all done it…

1 Like

Overdoing it can have negative consequences it seems… But as others also mention knowing whether your too tight or need to stretch is hard to determine.

Found these exercises clear and useful but i still have absolutely no idea how the “reverse kegels” from the section before this one are supposed to work

I used to do the stretches all the time…and my ED started shortly after I stopped. Interesting. I do the Pulse exercise from time to time for the past 10 years so I just need to do it more consistently. The Clench one was difficult for me.

I think it makes sense. And it lines up with some other issues I have been having and going physical therapy for. So I’m definitely going to give it a shot I hope it helps.

I suppose only time will tell.

Just starting… Will see how they work.

I feel like the level exercises can be really effective after being committed to them

I think guys (myself included) need help finding a “baseline” for their pelvic floor to ascertain whether it’s tight or is in need of toning. The video where the girl has the guy sot in his butt bones and breath deeply for 3 breaths and then asks him “did you feel a push or something in your pelvic floor?” is pretty absurd, honestly. I’ve tried that and I didn’t feel a thing, furthermore, what are we supposed to feel? I think a bit more detail and description is necessary for us to understand the condition of our pelvic floor muscles.

I’ve started and stopped but it’s time to make them a permanent fixture

So just to clarify say I’m erect and I tighten my pelvic floor does that make my penis move up on tightening and down on relaxation? I have done this before just making sure it’s the same thing.

It was interesting. I think my issues are far more psychological but doing these exercises can build my confidence in that area overall so it’s great.

In